Here at BTG we value the contribution of every employee and recognise the part we all play in achieving our goal to become a self-sustaining international specialist healthcare business.
We have offices and manufacturing sites in Europe, North America and Australia and dedicated employees all around the globe with a wide variety of skills and expertise. More details on our global locations can be found on the contacts page.
We are currently looking for talented individuals with relevant experience and qualifications for the following vacancies:
- IT Technician – Wales
- Supplier Quality Lead – Wales
- Production Technician, Embolics – Farnham
- Clean Room Production Lead – Farnham
- Senior QC Microbiologist – Farnham
- Europe Middle East Africa (EMEA) Senior Brand Manager, TheraSphere® – Farnham
- Documentation Lead – Farnham
- Design Control Quality Engineer – Farnham
- Director of Biostatistics – Camberley/ West Conshohocken
- Document Controller – Farnham
- Senior Production Technician, Embolics – Farnham
- Recruiting Specialist – West Conshohocken, PA
- Quality Lead – Oxford, CT
- Director of Customer Care and Reimbursement Services – West Conshohocken, PA
- Regional Medical Director – West Conshohocken, PA
- Manager, HR Business Partner – West Conshohocken, PA
- Medical Director, Cardiorenal – West Conshohocken, PA
Each year as part of our commitment to the communities in which we operate we offer a number of work experience placements and internships. Please contact us to find out about what is currently available.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact the human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to us. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and BTG. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of BTG. BTG shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. We also ask that you refrain from contacting individuals at a corporate level and direct all related queries via the human resources department.
Find out more about what we offer and why BTG could be the place for you to make a real difference.
Human Resources contacts
If you believe that you have the relevant experience and expertise, then please get in touch with our HR team to find out more and submit your CV.